Neo Stencil has come into the market with only one aim - solving the basic problem of education accessibility in India. Therefore, the company always works towards making education more affordable and easily accessible to the masses. The company believes that...
Prayas Coaching Classes have always been a forerunner when it comes to regular classroom classes, all around India. The institute has multiple centers in every part of the country. Recently, the center also introduced online class sessions through its ePathshala initiative....
Elite IAS Academy - India's best IAS Coaching in Delhi for the preparation of UPSC, the institute was established in 2012 by Bibhash Sharma with the objective of empowering India's IAS aspirants and IAS coaching system. Being the primary pillar of...
AIA is a top-rated academy for IAS coaching in Bangalore. The main benefit arises from the teaching methodologies here. It has thousands of positive reviews from ex-students. The improvement had been seen in the classroom infrastructure by facilitating full AC. Here,...
Analog IAS Institute is having good reviews and ratings. The past results are also wonderful with a selection rate of 68% and highest rank 45. Most of the students look for better results here and finally they get what they want. The...
Contact Our Career Counselor
Average fees of the IAS Online Coaching
Of late, the current IAS online coaching fees range between 30,000 INR and 60,000 INR for a six-month or one-year session. However, it should be noted that the fees of these coaching classes depend upon a lot of variables.
For instance, the fees will increase if a student plans to take up additional coaching classes for any additional subjects.
Moreover, the fees may also increase if the student opts for a coaching session longer than the default format, i.e. 6 months or one-year. In that case, it's suggested that the student should get in touch with the center personally.
5 Things to Consider before joining IAS Online Coaching
- Know The Teaching Methodology - IAS is not only about mugging up books and passing the exams. Students need to also upgrade their overall personalities. Therefore, candidates should select an institute that will also teach some real-life values along with academics.
- The Classroom Environment - Just like 'too many cooks spoil the broth', too many students will make the learning experience more cumbersome. Students should ensure that the center they're selecting should admit only a specific number of students per classroom session. This helps in maintaining classroom decorum and aids in better learning.
- The Quality Of Teachers - Since in this journey, the teachers are going to be one of the most crucial mentors of the student, they must be experienced and extremely good at what they do. If the teacher is not dedicated enough, then it also might affect the student’s studies.
- The Quality Of Study Materials - Having good study materials is just as important as having good teachers. The study materials should be of high-quality, comprehensive, and updated according to the latest syllabus.
- Mock Tests - Every institute for IAS or UPSC coaching should have specific sessions set up to undertake mock tests regularly. Taking regular tests helps the student not only to assess his or her performance but also to look for improvements.
5 Advantages of online IAS coaching
- Comfort - With the help of online coaching classes, students will be able to study at the comfort of their homes. There’s no need to step out of the house, thereby meaning less attention diversion and health depreciation.
- Schedule Is Flexible - Online IAS coaching doesn't have any fixed time. Students can choose to select their preferred time, be it on the weekdays or weekends. Alternatively, students can choose to attend classes either at night or during the day.
- Learning Is Self-Paced - When it comes to online IAS coaching, students can easily learn at their speed. They can quickly prepare a schedule for themselves that will be able to match their learning speed.
- Cost Is Low - Compared to traditional coaching classes, online classes for IAS preparation costs substantially lower. The course fee will be low along with the overall test series fee.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access - With the help of online coaching classes, students can access educational related content and resources, anywhere & anytime. They can either access through their desktops, laptops, or mobile phones.
5 Disadvantages of online IAS Coaching
- Home Environment Distractions - Not every student might have a peaceful home environment, which is highly needed to attend these types of IAS exam classes. Therefore, distractions can play a major role in the student’s understanding of the subject matter.
- Smartphone Distractions - When a student is studying in an actual classroom, the chances of using a smartphone during the session is very slim, as the teacher will be present. But, in online coaching classes, since everything is virtual, the students will not face the same restrictions and thereby may start using smartphones or other gadgets during the class sessions.
- Difficult To Be Focused & Disciplined - Generally human beings feel more focused & disciplined when inside an actual classroom. General psychology, as well as peer pressure, plays a major part in the same. The same cannot be said for online classes.
- Issues In Clearing Doubts - If a student has any doubt or question in his or her mind, the same cannot be that easy to reproduce in a virtual environment compared to a real-life classroom. In a virtual environment, students have to either resort to real-time messaging or use voice calls.
- Less Competitive Feeling - In an online environment, students are interacting with others way less than in real-life classrooms. Therefore, the overall competitive feeling of working towards a singular goal is also less.
Frequently Asked Question About IAS Online Coaching
Is online coaching well for UPSC?
Yes. If the particular student faces difficulty in attending classrooms regularly or has financial constraints, then opting for online coaching is recommended.
Which is better: Unacademy or BYJU's?
The answer is Unacademy. This is because the cost of fees for Byju's is not only more but also the overall customer support is less compared to Unacademy. Unacademy was built as a platform for online education from the beginning, so the measures are better controlled by the management. Moreover, students will get access to lower fee costs & 24x7 customer supports.
Does online coaching for IAS valid for a lifetime?
No. Online IAS coaching is only valid for a stipulated period as enrolled by the student, such as 6 months or one year.
Does IAS online coaching provide recorded classes or live classes?
IAS online coaching involves both recorded as well as live classes when it comes to educational resources.
Does IAS online coaching provide study materials?
Yes. Online IAS coaching centers provide study materials for the students - mainly in PDF or scanned document formats.