Jump To Section
- Best hotel management colleges in Bangalore
- IIFA LANCASTER INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore.
- International Institute of Hotel Management
- AMC College, Bangalore
- AIMS Institute Peenya, Bangalore
- Chennais Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- Garden city university, Bangalore.
- M.S. Ramaiah College of hotel management, Bangalore.
- The Oxford College of Hotel Management, Bangalore
- 5 tips to choose the best hotel management colleges in Bangalore
Today the hotel industry is growing very fast. One of the main reasons is that people are getting more interest in traveling. Nowadays people like to see new things and go to new places. Due to which they have to stay in hotels. Hotel demand is increasing very rapidly with good facilities.
Students are also taking an interest in hotel management studies.
Students look at the course of hotel management from the perspective of a good future. But the problem comes from which college we should take a course in hotel management.
So that they have a good job in the future or they don’t face trouble in starting our startup. And the student gets the right knowledge. Colleges for hotel management courses are also growing very fast in India.
Best hotel management colleges in Bangalore
It is very difficult to choose the right college for hotel management. To make that problem easy. We are preparing the list of top ten hotel management colleges in Bengaluru. You will find it easier to know about their fee structure, facilities, courses they provide.
- IIFA Lancaster International Campus.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore.
- International Institute of Hotel Management.
- AMC College, Bangalore.
- AIMS Institute Peenya, Bangalore.
- Chennai Amrita International Institute Hotel, Bangalore.
- Christ University, Bangalore.
- Garden City University, Bangalore.
- M.S. Ramaiah College of Hotel Management, Bangalore.
- The Oxford College of Hotel Management, Bangalore.
IIFA LANCASTER INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS
IIFA Degree College provides a B.Voc course in hotel management. They offer a three years full-time course in hotel management in Bangalore. All the students are introduced to the world of Hotel Management during the course.
- Students learn the principal of Hotel Management, tourism and travel management, food and beverage services, food production, front office, housekeeping, Financial Management, and computers.
- Students enhance their skills in food Catering and techniques. With the classroom training.
- Professional management techniques are used in the hospitality sector. Like Hotel Administration account housekeeping food marketing front office etc.
- Students learn the skill of how to lead restaurant change and star hotels.
- The main feature of their course is the capacity to generate large scale employment opportunities.
- They give the 100% placement guarantee in the star hotels of India or foreigners.
- They provide an internship for students in the topmost hotels of India. So the students learn the fieldwork.
- They also provide a scholarship program for the students.
- Students must pass the 10 + 2 from any stream with the 50% marks.
- This is a three years course in bachelor VOC in hotel management.
|Bachelor in hotel management (BHM)||3 years||₹1,80000|
#5,14/2, Suvarna Jyothi Layout,
Jnanabharathi post, Nagadevanahalli.
Bengaluru – 560056.
Call on: +91 7349208111,+91 9845984211,+91 9591592999.
Working hours- Monday to Saturday (9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
Sunday (10:30 am to 3:30 pm).
Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore.
IHM is a proper hotel management institute. Which college stabilized in 1969 with the jointly Government of India. Institute of hotel management is a public Institute that is directly affiliated to the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
And the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology also. They provide training restaurants with a capacity of 40 seats in the institute.
- The Bachelor of Science program in hospitality. And Hotel Administration 3 years program with 6 semesters.
- There are only 230 seats available in B.Sc.
- They provide an in-depth Trip for the student to learn the skills and knowledge.
- The tie-up with the top hotels of India for the internship for the students.
- Students learn how to manage Hotel equipment, account, food safety, human resources management. And also facility planning, financial management, strategic management, tourism marketing, and tourism management in the course.
- They also provide an M.Sc in hospitality administration 2 years program.
- Students learn a specialization in Hotel Management. And Hospitality in two years’ M.Sc program.
- There are 25 seats in the M.SC program.
- Students must pass or appear in 10+2 with English as a core subject.
- Students qualify for the joint entrance examination for counseling.
|B.sc in hotel management||3 years||₹ 2.51akh|
Institute of Hotel Management, S.J. Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road.
Bangalore 560 001, India.
Call on- 91-80-2226 2960, Fax: 91-080-22268562.
International Institute of Hotel Management
IIHM is an international Institute of hotel management. It has 10 branches in which two are abroad. Bangalore campus is in a vibrant Indiranagar area. The campus is built in a large area. So they provide two practice kitchens, 2 restaurants, and one mock hotel room.
IIHM allows the students to study at the university of west London, UK. Institute gives a B.A. in hotel management and a diploma degree from Indira Gandhi national open university. And a degree from the University of West London.
- They provide world-class teachers to the students for good knowledge.
- They collaborate with the foreign Institute which is a symbol of high-quality education.
- Institute provides the best field knowledge about hotel management, food, beverage, hotel maintenance, etc with a large campus area.
- IIHM gives internship programs in India’s top hotels.
- The placement of the institute is excellent.
- Students get a chance to work abroad in hotels like in Bangkok and Thailand, etc.
- Students must be passed 10+2 with 50%.
- Appearing students also apply for the admissions.
- There is an age limit of 22 years old.
- Institute provides a three years full-time course.
- Students will get a dual degree from UWL and UGC.
|B.A. in hotel management||3 years||₹5.36 lakh|
International Institute of Hotel Management.
SSK Chambers, 874/A, Krishna Temple Road, H.A.L 2nd Stage, Indiranagar.
Karnataka – 560038.
Telephone : (080) 41520275 / 76, 42068114.
Mobile : +91 – 8892864965 / 9902885522 / 9591000011.
AMC College, Bangalore
AMC is one of the best colleges of hotel management in Bangalore. This Institute was established in 1987 by the Paramahamsa Foundation trust. The institute is affiliated to the Bangalore University. They provide a 4 years bachelor program in hotel management.
- They provide 8th-semester programs for hotel management.
- They provide a good and large campus for the student London fieldwork like kitchen work.
- Students learn hospitality communication, food production, and the front office programs.
- Teachers also teach additional languages like Kannada, Sanskrit, English, and Malayalam.
- In every semester’s students learn the specialization of every subject like housekeeping, computers, Indian constituent, and front office.
- The tie-up with the topmost hotels in every corner of India.
- The placement policy of their college is very good.
- Students get Placement in the topmost five-star hotels of India.
- In a four year program, students learn subjects of a bachelor as well as Masters of Hotel Management.
- Students must complete the 10 + 2 program with a 50% organized board.
|Bachelor of hotel management||4 years||₹3.29 lakh|
18th K.M. Bannerghatta Main Road, Bangalore-560083.
Call on- +91-9902044113/114.
AIMS Institute Peenya, Bangalore
The Institute of hotel management was established in 1994. It starts with the 2 UG programs with 60 students. Now the college offers 10 UG programs. And 2 Ph.D. programs have around 2,000 students at the campus. The college was recognized as an A grade by NAAC with the highest score of 3.46 out of 4. They provide a 4 years Bachelor in hotel management program. Which includes 8 semesters.
- The BHM course provides external trips so students get first-hand experience.
- They teach students the Technology program. Which is trending and changing every day in hotel management.
- The students learn how to maintain the pantry, front office, room service, and administration programs on the field basis.
- They provide topmost hotels from all over the country for the internship program for the students.
- Students learn the basics to details in an 8 semesters program.
- Students must be passed the 10+2 with 50% from any recognized board.
|Bachelor of hotel management||4 years||INR 5.04 Lakh|
1st cross, 1st stage, Peenya, Bangalore 560 058, INDIA.
Tel : +91 80 2837 6430 / 2839 0433 / 4117 9588 / 4125 3496 / 2839 0434.
Fax : +91 80 28378268.
Chennais Amirta International Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
Chennai Amirta International Institute is one of the most famous institutes in India for a management course. Institute started in 2010. They have four campuses in the major city of India. They provide a Bachelor of Science in hotel management course of 3 years. feature
- This Institute provides deep knowledge of hotel management.
- They give a good infrastructure of college and a large campus area to the students.
- They do not teach paper knowledge nor teach how to work on field knowledge.
- They offer 90% practical classes for students so it becomes easy to learn.
- Institute has a record of 100% placement in topmost hotels of India.
- They provide 400+ experienced faculty and staff for the students.
- They also provide a diploma in hotel management.
- They are awarded 7 awards. Which are the national Excellence award, best tourism award, most trusted educational award. And contribution to hospitality education award, excellence in hospitality education, and a meritorious award from IPD-OUM Malaysia.
- Students must pass 10th regular and +2 with 50% from any recognized board of India.
|Bachelor Of Management Studies [BMS]||3 years||Rs 2,16,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||3 years||Rs 2,16,000|
|Diploma||2 years||Rs 1,44,000|
No.4, Balarama Layout, 60 feet road, Near Sri Krishna Garden Adjacent Happy Home
Supermarket, RR Nagar. Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098.
Call on- +919393600700.
Christ University, Bangalore.
Christ University was established in 1969. It has 5 campuses over India. University is recognized by UGC and MHRD. The rank of college in hotel management in 2019 is 11th in India.
- Institute provides four years Bachelor of the hotel management program for the students
- They have a large campus area for the students.
- This institute is one of the most top-ranked hotel management institutes in India in the way of education they provide.
- The work on the practical skills for the students in the hotel management in the course.
- They provide internship programs for the students so they learn how to work in hotels with the real environment.
- The placement of the college is good enough.
- The tie-up with hotels of India for the internship programs for the students.
- They also work on self-improvement and personality development programs for the students.
- Institute focuses on practical knowledge so they learn the skills with experience.
- Students must pass the 10+2 with 50% from any recognized board of India.
|Bachelor of hotel management||4 years||₹6.35 lakh|
Hosur Road, Bangalore- 560029.
Tel: +91-8040129100/ 9600.
Garden city university, Bangalore.
Garden City University was established in 2013. this university is recognized by the NAAC. This university provides major courses in management. They give a bachelor of hotel management four-year program for the students.
- Institute work on the skill program in management.
- The student learns the skills of Hotel Management food and upgrades and front office.
- They provide knowledge of Hotel Management with internship programs with topmost hotels in India.
- The conduct of the event of Hotel Management during the course enhances students’ skilled power.
- This event helps the student to first add knowledge that helps students in their first job or their startups.
- The placement of the Institute institute is very good.
- The student is getting campus selection to the high rated hotels of India.
- Students learn all the major skills of hotel management with practical knowledge in 4 years.
- Institute provides a large campus with all facilities of a hotel management course.
- Students must pass the 10+2 with 50% from any recognized board of India.
- Students must qualify for the University aptitude test.
|Bachelor of hotel management||4 years||₹6.19 lakh|
Garden City University – Campus.
16th KM, Old Madras Road, Bangalore – 560 049.
Ph: +91 (80) 66487600 / 90-1992-1992.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Garden City University – Admission Office.
GCC HOUSE, H. No. 340.
Indiranagar Double Rd, Stage 1.
Indiranagar Bengaluru – 560038.
Landline: +91 (80) 2526 1112.
M.S. Ramaiah College of hotel management, Bangalore.
This college was established in 1993. It provides the only bachelor of a hotel management degree to the students. From Bangalore university, this college ranked one of the top colleges in hotel management. This college was approved by the ministry of higher education of the government of Karnataka. Some key features of the college.
- They provide a 4 years program of bachelor of hotel management.
- They provide practical and skilled knowledge of hotel management, food, and beverage, front office, etc.
- College focused on practical knowledge and conducted seminars from high rated hotels of India.
- They have experienced and skilled faculty for the ratio.
- The ratio of students and teachers is so good because only the hotel management college.
- The campus selection of students is very high.
- Students are selected in 5-star hotels in India.
- Admission is done based on the merit of the 10+2 examination.
|Bachelor of hotel management||4 years||₹5.20 lakh|
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, New BEL Road,
M S Ramaiah Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA – 560054
Telephone number: 080- 23601815 / 23607113 / 23601829
Telephone Number : 080-23601815 / 23607113 , 9844005139
The Oxford College of Hotel Management, Bangalore
College was established in 1994. This college also provides only a bachelor’s degree in hotel management. This college is affiliated to Bangalore University and recognized by the Government of Karnataka and AICTE.
- They provide a 4 years program of Bachelor of Hotel Management.
- Because of only two courses, college easily focuses on hotel management’s skilled and practical knowledge.
- College focused on conceptual knowledge and practicality of Hotel Management.
- Students get a concept and analytic view of Hotel Management, food, and beverage, front office, etc.
- The tie-up with the top 5 star hotels of India.
- Students get internship programs from college management.
- We provide practical knowledge by giving the analytical View on the college campus.
- The placement of the college is very high.
- Students are selected in the five and star seven-star hotel of India like Taj and Oberoi Hotels.
- They provide the best faculty which is experienced in practical knowledge.
- The ratio of student and teacher is very good So student learn skills very easily.
- College Has a record of 100% campus placement.
- Students must pass the 10+2 with 40% from any recognized board of India.
- Students must appear for the oxford college of hotel management entrance test.
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||4 years||Rs 65,000|
C.A. Site No. 40, 1st Phase, J.P. Nagar,
Bangalore – 560 078, Karnataka, India
Tel.: +91 9986099331,8921743900
Fax: 080 – 2654 8658
5 tips to choose the best hotel management colleges in Bangalore
- Students must check the rank of college and reputation and from which university college affiliated.
- Students must check their previous year results and campus placement.
- Students check their student-faculty ratio because low will affect the environment of the classroom.
- Fees of college are not so high so students can’t afford those fees.
- Infrastructure and facilities are the main factors in hotel management because a good infrastructure gives a real environment of fieldwork.
Here, we are giving you a list of the top 10 colleges of hotel management in Bangalore. We provide you the details of every college. And the facilities they are providing to the students. This top 10 list will help find the right college for your higher studies in hotel management. The hotel and tourism industry will be the next most high revenue-generating industry in the future.