Jump To Section
- These are the Best Distance Learning MBA Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Amity University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Institute of Management Technology
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Annamalai University
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Bharati Vidyapeeth
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- DPU University
- Welingkar Institute of Management
- Maharshi Dayanand University Centre
- Xavier’s Institute of Business Management Studies
- AIMA -All India Management Association
- Institute of Business Management
- India School of Business Management and Administration
- 5 Points to Consider for Getting the best MBA DLP
Seeing and realizing the value of an MBA degree, numerous institutes and colleges have been established all over the country, promising you to make you available for the best degree program. Getting into the right college is fierce, and the toughest part is to select the best college for you when numerous institutes have been established.
It becomes even tougher when you are a working persona. Therefore, here in this article, we provide you with some of the best available distance learning programs at Delhi NCR for an affiliated MBA degree.
These are the Best Distance Learning MBA Colleges in Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The available admissions for MBA start in two cycles of the year, which are January and July. The program runs for the usual period of 2 years and can be extended up to 5 years according to the choice of the applicant.
Moreover, IGNOU follows a semester system for the degree program and has four semesters for the entire session. The only language used for the medium of instruction is English.
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Market Practice
- Financial management
- Marketing Management
A. An aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degrees. For reservation quota, it is 45%.
B. Qualifying OPENMAT
Admission and Fees
- OPENMAT application form submission
- Qualifying the merit (cut-off) and marks submission along with the required essential documents to the regional director.
- The complete course fee of INR. 37,800, including examination fees. Demand draft drawn in the name of IGNOU is acceptable. No refund or Transfer policy available.
- Among the top distance management universities in India.
- UGC-DEB recognized MBA offering an acceptable degree for both governments as well as the private job sector.
- Affordable fee structure
- No age bar or restriction
- Flexible duration for course completion with degree extension option up to 5 years.
Sector of Management Studies
Block-C Academic Complex
Indira Gandhi National Open University
The program structure has been designed in such a manner that it caters well to the needs of the corporate business industry along with meeting expectations of the students. Course not only boosts the confidence of students but also develops skills and decision making power in the students.
Distance learning from Amity comprises a 2-year online degree program constituted up to 4 semesters. A candidate must be well aware of the English language and should have a bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of minimum 40% for enrolment into the program.
- Finance and accounting
- Marketing and sales
- Entrepreneurship and leadership
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Hospitality Management
- Petroleum and natural gas management
- Insurance Management
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
- Global Finance Marketing
Semester fee system
- Amongst the top-ranked distance learning courses
- Offers 14 MBA specializations
- Scholarship for students securing more than 60% marks
- Ranked 7th amongst all corporate business Institutes
A-102, City Centre Road, Golf Links Sector-41, Noida-201301
C-7, Sector 11, Near Sahara India Complex), Noida-201301
Jamia Millia Islamia
The structure of the program is designed according to the student’s self-learning basis. Hence all of the study materials, counseling sessions, assignments, etc. provides continuous support to students.
The University also offers Human Resource Management as well as Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degrees. The program is designed for a 2-year program that can be further extended up to 5 years according to your own convenience.
An examination for an HRM course is conducted every year. The Master’s in Business Administration course program has been divided into four semesters.
Eligibility and Fees Structure
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3/4) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the previous course program. 5% relaxation for reserved categories.
- Qualification of University conducted entrance examination within justified merit range.
Payable demand draft acceptable only with the favor of Jamia Millia Islamia University
Refunds are available only at admission cancellation under specific guidelines.
- Average college placements of 4.5 Lacs per annum
- Reputed college, better than MAT institutes
- Comes under top 20 colleges of India
- 80% placement rate
Contact and address
Centre for Management, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
+91(11) 26985519, 26981717
Institute of Management Technology
The Distance Education MBA (PGDM) program run by IMT Ghaziabad is designed and developed to enhance the management skills of young minds and let them know about challenging factors they face through real-time experience.
These two years of learning will provide students with clear concepts of the management discipline.
The courses offered are given below. The applicant is required to be an A grade graduate from his/her previous degree program.
- Business analytics
- Operations management
- Human resource
|Each Semester||INR 27,500|
|Library Access||INR 500|
|Alumni Fee to be paid at the first semester||INR 1000|
Reputation of College
- AICTE Approved
- Ranked 4 in number by Times B School
- Clean infrastructure with supportive facilities
- Well educated and motivating faculty
- A bit expensive
Contact and Address
PO Box No. 137
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
It offers a three head management program Viz. Post Graduation Diploma Degree (2years), Diploma Program (1 year), and a certificate program (6 months). PGDM requires a 50% minimum aggregate in bachelor’s degree or either two years of work experience if the total is lesser than 50%.
Diploma and certificate program demands a bachelor’s degree/ HSC with a minimum of two years experience/ SSC degree with a diploma of 3 years, including 2-year working experience.
The fees can be paid either through online transfer or via Demand Draft in favor of SVKM’s NMIMS, at Mumbai.
Reputation and Reviews
- UGC-DEB approved courses.
- Rated among premier business schools
- Present in 26 states around the nation.
- nine regional offices along with 80 enrolment partners.
- Professional faculty with highly experienced staff.
Toll-free: 18001025138 (Monday to Saturday)
Counsellor desk: 022-4235-5621/5622/5624
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
It is India’s most interactive distance learning center. In addition to printed self-learning materials, it gives its students access to online classes. The duration of the MBA course offered at Suresh Gyan Vihar University is a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years.
A minimum aggregate of 50% marks in graduation is required for applying to the college. In case if the total is less, two years of working experience becomes a must.
|Option I||Full Payment||70000|
|Option II||1st Semester||21500|
|Other 3 Semesters||21000|
- DEB-UGC-AICTE Certified
- First private university under the act no. 16 of 200
- Awarded with NAAC-A grade
- Recorded ties with multinationals
- 21 courses offered for the entire program
Annamalai University offers MBA degrees and several PG diplomas in management. The duration of the MBA program is two years. The available language mediums for the MBA course are only English or General MBA, which is also offered in Tamil. Annamalai University provides distance learning in MBA with seven different specializations.
- MBA General
- MBA E-Business
- MBA International Business
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Systems
- Hospital Management
Though the college offers and invites applications from any age, group restrictions are for college dropouts. One should be a qualified graduate from a recognized university. The entire session fee for the course program is INR 49000 to be paid in 4 installments.
- UGC-DEB certified
- Two languages are available for completing the offered course program.
- two-year degree programs that can be extended up to 7 years max.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
The MBA is one of the most popular degrees. SCDL is ranked 1 of the top distance learning B-schools for the student learning experience. The specializations for Distance MBA offered by SCDL are:
- Marketing Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Finance Management
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
No restrictions for any age group applicant. The applicant I required to have an authorized graduation degree from a recognized institution.
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Category||Lump-Sum Payment||Installment 1||Installment 2|
|General||INR 40000||INR 27000||INR 17000|
|Defense||INR 37000||INR 2600||INR 15000|
|International||USD 2400||$ 1600||USD 1100|
|SAARC||USD 1300||$4900||USD 4600|
Fees are acceptable either as cash at the campus premises or demand draft issued in the name of the director. Online fees transfer is also an available option. No refunds or transfers are promised in any case.
- AICTE Approved
- Most popular as well as highly acceptable DL program
- Awarded Institute
- Self-learning study material
- Most promised and trusted brand in MBA Education.
Phone- +91-20-28116200, +91-20-28116208, +91-20-28116231
Sikkim Manipal University
The curriculum designed for the Distance MBA course at SMU is based on case studies, focusing on building students’ analytical skills with guidance from industry experts.
The distance MBA course at Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) is for two years. The University invites applications twice a year for MBA distance learning courses in January and July.
Fees and Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a qualified graduate or equivalent from a recognized university
- Candidate should qualify the entrance examination SMU-DDE Management Aptitude Test – (SMAT *)
- The approved fee structure for each semester program is an affordable fee of INR 21250, including examination fees.
- Overall 151-200 rank band among colleges
- SMU recognized
- Government of India approval
- First government-private initiation in the region
Contacts and Details
BVU encourages the course program in MBA Human Resources as well as an MBA Executive degree. All of the degree programs, including a regular MBA, is a 2-year course. The entrance applications are invited twice in a year Viz. I’m in January as well as in July.
A candidate should be a qualified graduate from any recognized and certified university with 50% aggregate marks. For the reservation category, it is 45% aggregate.
The following structure is followed for fee payment.
- Accredited with A+ grade by NAAC
- University status by UGC
- 16000+ teachers
- 250+ program
- Member of AIU and ACU.
- Recognition by Government of India
Mahatma Gandhi University
The school of Management and Business Studies was established on 25 March 1999, offering a two year MBA program. With high professional experts as well as excellent infrastructure and specialized study programs, the Institute suits best for pursuing distant courses in the MBA program.
Fees and Eligibility
Applicants must be a graduate from a recognized institution with a degree qualified with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Moreover, KMAT/CMAT/CAT scores are also important. The course in total includes an approved fee range of INR 75000.
- Established through Meghalaya State Legislative Act,2010
- Specified by UGC under section 22
- Earn your degree with your own terms policy
- Best quality education to its students.
Through the online programs, the learner would be able to connect to the renowned scholars, business leaders, as well as industry partners. The vivid virtual classrooms are equipped well with a seamless interface to help your personality grow and develop.
Concession in fee structure along with easy installments available for the current pandemic period. The applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. 50% aggregate of marks necessary for general students along with 45% for the reservation category.
- For Indian learners – total fees INR 85,000/- ( for two years)
- For International Learners, US $ 2,000 for two years.
Reviews and Reputation
- Ranked among the top 50 Institutes in the country
- A++ Grade by NAARC
- 34 years of excellence in education
- 1 lakh+ strong alumni network
#429, World Trade Centre, Lalit Hotel, Barbar Lane, New Delhi
Welingkar Institute of Management
Leading EdTech company along with a pioneer in the executive education space. Offers varied choices in technology as well as management programs. Established at Mumbai in 2009, the Institute now serves various cities and regions.
Fee structure and eligibility criteria
Candidate should be a graduate from recognized Institute with am aggregate percentage of minimal 50% in his previous degree program
XAT, MAT, CAT scores are included along with the mark sheets
Annual fees of INR 60,000, payable under either Demand drafts or online transfer.
- Renowned Institute for PGDM courses
- Associations and tie-ups with numerous institutes like IIMs, GNIMS, etc.
- Offers two executive programs in general management in collaboration with IIM Ahmedabad.
2/F, Elegance, Jasola District Centre, Old Mathura Road, New Delhi
Maharshi Dayanand University Centre
Established in 1976, the Institute offers numerous PGDM courses along with MBA, BCA, and other degree programs. The total session contains 4 courses with 2 available streams. With good infrastructure and facilities, the college is definitely a nice deal for your distance learning programs.
The courses demand an integrated fee structure of INR 48,000 for 2 years in a distance/correspondence course. Moreover, the applicant should be a graduate of a recognised university with an aggregate of 50% marks in his degree program.
- Digital learning center
- About 263 Institutes of general education, located in 7 districts are affiliated to this University.
- NAAC accredited with A+ grade
- 236+ programs running under the university center
- Rank 76 in University category
Contact and Details
Maharshi Dayanand University,
Near New Delhi Bypass
Rohtak, Haryana, 124001
Xavier’s Institute of Business Management Studies
Offers more than 250 specializations across the industries, which further helps the students in pursuing their goal in preferable fields. Moreover, it offers self-learning courses along with a proper web support system to attend and solve student queries during self-study.
National and international accreditation including UKAS, NHRD, PCGI, IADL, and ISTE.
Member of the British Academy of Management
Enhances managerial as well as analytical skills in the students
Member body of International Association of Distance Learning and many more to count.
Fees structure for the whole degree program of 2 years ranges from 33900 to 50,900 rupees for two years according to the course study you have opted for. Admission is based on the marks obtained in a graduation degree. Candidates must be having proper working experience, (optional).
Contact and Details
901, Krishna Apra
Nr. Pearls Business Park,
Netaji Subhash Place
110034, New Delhi
AIMA -All India Management Association
One of the most renowned business schools in the country with ranking 7th best b school as well as 3rd best private b school in north India. Situated at New Delhi, it offers a varied number of management courses including PGDM, PGCM, Financial Management, etc.
- Stellar placement record
- Awarded business school
- Well affiliated
- Tie-ups with different placement firms
- Member of AAMO
- Close linkages with over 30,000 individual professionals.
Varies fee range depending on the selected course program, starting from INR 19,950 for post-graduate in finance management to INR 75000 for PGDM in executive management.
14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003, India
Institute of Business Management
A private institute situated at Delhi, it offers popular MBA/PGDM courses along with executive MBA programs. A total number of 50 courses are available across 5 different streams in the program.
The varied fee structure in the course, starting with INR 56000 for executive MBA degree program with 4 certification to INR 15,000 for three months at Six Sigma Black Belt Quality Management Professional Course program.
- Member of AIMA and MMA
- Collaboration with TUV, SUD SOUTH ASIA PVT. LTD
- Member of organizations Including MMA, CII, FIEO, etc.
- Won Pride of Indian Education Awards in 2019
- Awarded by Education Leadership Award 2018 in Innovation.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
C/O Shri Tripathi Balaji Education Foundation
Level 15, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
India School of Business Management and Administration
Established in 1992 and termed as IIBM, this private institute offers you 34 number of courses under 6 different streams of your choice. Moreover, it has been recognized and accredited with numerous national as well as international institutions.
- warded with BBC Knowledge for Education Leadership Award
- Provide placement assistance to the students with industries as well as companies from various sectors.
- Collaboration with Pearson Education as well as NAIP for academic support
- First bearer of Globally Assured Mark under Quality Education.
The master’s course program demands a fee structure of 39,990 for the entire session whereas a diploma degree may charge you INR 23900 including examination fees. You can contact the Administration to consult regarding the fee structure according to your applied course program.
Shop no. 517, Top Floor, Deep Plaza Complex, Near Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001
5 Points to Consider for Getting the best MBA DLP
Since the MBA is a reputed degree program, therefore you should take care of the following details while checking over for the finest College.
Check for the Testimonials
Always go and conduct quick research before applying for any institute or college admission.
The best advertisement is done by the customer itself. Also, history speaks the truth. Always, before selecting anything, go for the reviews first. Students of that Institute are the best guiding materials and portals to peek into the infrastructure and facilities of that Institute. Each faculty and site will boast about the best of that center. Testimonials tell you the exact truth behind the scenes.
It becomes necessary to check for the durations it offers for teaching. It will help you a lot in creating your timetables as well as personal doubt sessions. Always keep a calendar with you to mark your class sessions coinciding with your job schedules.
It will benefit you for a long term basis by making your own study strategies as well as smart study plans. Time management is equally important as clearing your doubts. The stated help will aid you with the same.
The most important fact to consider is about the teacher you will get to that training center. No doubt, as you sow, so shall you reap. Hence well you study, better are the results. A teacher plays a vital role in a student’s life.
He/she will be responsible to guide and teach you. Hence it is important to choose the best for having the best. Opt for a well-educated faculty with good experience. A good experience can tell you all the pros and cons of professional level civil services examination demands. It will help you to prepare well.
In a student’s life, fees are also important. Though the structure would be the same in almost every Delhi Institute, yet it may differ with the quality and quantity of services they are providing. Some Institutes will offer you the best they have.
They will suggest and help you in getting all the required details and study materials important in your success while other Institutes, though charging the same fees will lack basic requirements and necessities you will need.
Moreover, a book you decide is according to your own taste and preferences. Hence always opt to your accord and decide wisely after going through all the basics about that Institute.
Since you have to study in that environment, it becomes an essential point to consider. While studying for the toughest, you need the nets. A good infrastructure with all the academic facilities not only motivates you for studying but also creates a long term impact.
Good study material and facilities under a much comfortable environment can aid you to provide long term benefits. Also, check for the number of branches they offer at a single city or different ones.