Table Of Contents
There is no short-cut to crack the civil examinations. Cracking the MPPSC exam is tough if you don’t work according to a plan. Lakhs of candidates write prelims, and only a few are appointed as civil servants. Statistics show that cracking government exams requires a special approach to preparation. This article compiles ten tips to crack the MPPSC exam. So read on and get inspired!
Prepare MPPSC Exam with Indore No.1 MPPSC Coaching Sharma Academy.
Know your syllabus and exam pattern
Before starting your civil exam preparation, go through your syllabus and exam pattern by heart so that you can plan your strategy for MPPSC preparation.
Hence, Once you are aware of the syllabus, you can focus more time on core topics with more weightage.
Knowing the exam pattern thoroughly will help you get familiar with the number of questions and marking scheme.
Make a timetable
Once you are familiar with your syllabus and exam pattern, you need to make a timetable. A planned timetable will help you-
Start with the basics
It is advised that you either start with the basic concepts that you already know or start with the simple topics of each subject. The topics which are easier or more familiar to the candidate may not require much time and can be easily managed. Difficult topics require more time and effort, so candidates need to handle these topics efficiently.
Focus on your strengths
It is very important to find your strengths and weaknesses. When you know where your strengths lie, you have a sense of confidence. Similarly, if you are aware of the weaknesses, you can work harder to overcome them by giving extra time. Polish your powers and make them perfect.
Don’t forget to revise
Most of the students usually make the biggest mistake, as they do not give enough time to revise. Revise what you have studied as only practice can help you in cracking the exam.
Revision of concepts, important formulas and pattern is important to solve a particular question. Make sure you have enough time to revise your timetable.
The competition level of government exams is increasing day by day. Most of the candidates prefer to go to reputed coaching centres to improve their level of preparation for the exam. You can refer best MPPSC Coaching in Indore as coaching tutors guide the candidates and help in identifying their weak areas.
To stay self-motivated, it is very important that you follow the right approach to prepare for the exam.
• Evaluate exams and learn high priority topics.
• Prepare notes while preparing for the exam so that you can revise on a daily basis and do not burden yourself.
• Solve mock tests and previous year papers to know the difficulty level and analyze which topic carries more marking weight.
Solving mock tests and evaluating yourself can boost your confidence.
Being confident gives you more power. Stay energetic and highly motivated, so that you can do more to achieve your goals. Make your resolve unbreakable!
If you are a civil servant aspiring, you must know that reading newspapers is must. Almost all toppers recommend including The Hindu and The Indian Express as a part of your daily reading routine.
It will help you to stay updated with daily news and important current affairs. This will also help you in cracking the mppsc interview.
Never give up
Have a never say no attitude. Never miss your target. A lot of successful people go through the third and fourth attempt. And it’s worth trying and trying again until you succeed. Run fast even if you lag behind but never give up.
• Once you know the plot, figure out what’s best for you rather than emulating others’ tactics.
• Read a reputed newspaper daily and note down the keywords and important points.
• Collecting the best mppsc study materials and books is also a task. But, make sure that you have relevant study material for all the subjects so that you do not waste your precious time.
• Make a proper time plan by allotting enough time to study, play sports and do mental exercises to rejuvenate yourself.
• Take mock tests regularly. It will help you to gain knowledge and enhance your preparation.
• Solve time-based quizzes to practice and practice well over time.
• Healthy mind develops from a healthy body. to keep the mind active, eat healthy and protein rich food.
• Get good sleep and exercise daily to keep your body and mind fresh.
• Be confident enough about your preparation and believe in yourself that you will clear it.