Under This Post we have covered:-
- best quantitative aptitude book for bank exams
- best quantitative aptitude book for cat
- best quantitative aptitude book for UPSC
- best quantitative aptitude book for SSC cgl
- quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations
There’s no denying that the quantitative aptitude test generally measures the overall capability of the student to solve various kinds of mathematical problems without performing the actual calculations related to that sum. It should be realized that the questions mainly vary from simple approximation to tedious charts and graphs.
That’s why it’s highly essential to go through all the significant topics and practice them – because that’s the only way students will be able to succeed in their endeavors.
Any student should have no problems in finding the best books in the market for the quantitative aptitude subject. But, the truth is – not all the books are created in the same manner and there will be differences between them as well.
The overall deciding factor between the books would be the concise methods shown in the book for solving the numerical along with the way each topic is carefully explained. Therefore, keeping the same in perspective, we are sharing some of the top books that students could purchase for the quantitative aptitude subject.
Best Quantitative aptitude Books for UPSC
In case students require a good book for the QA (Quantitative Aptitude) subject, in that scenario, this will serve to be a perfect option for the same because of its cost-effective price. The skilled professionals at JBC Pressworks hand to hand with each other to ensure that students always get the best available study materials from them.
These respected professionals have been in the industry for quite some time, which is why students should always trust what they have to say. These professionals offer some of the best and most accurate content through their books that students can easily learn and use them in various competitive exams.
The book provides on the point answers to every question there is – which helps in offering the best value for money that is being spent.
- Created by a team of highly skilled authors.
- The book is extremely concise, precise, and to the point.
- Explains each separate topic very carefully that will ensure that the student obtains a complete grasp of that specific calculation without spending much time on the same.
- The overall cost of the book is on the lower side.
This book is termed as one of the most thoroughly revised editions of the best-selling QA book known as ‘Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with EBooks’. The book aims to offer study material that is highly qualified and can be obtained at a reasonable price.
This current edition has been updated with the latest tips, tricks, and shortcuts – that will help students to score high in competitive exams of their choice. Apart from that, this book will also help in improving the overall efficiency of the students when solving a particular set of questions. Students will also be able to master the QA subject on their own without needing external help from other students or teachers.
When it comes to syllabus coverage, the book covers all the basic chapters along with the advanced ones as well. There are ample practice manual numerical provided inside the book along with the support for an e-book, which will make sure students get enough practice before the exams.
- Lots of examples that are solved chapter-wise.
- There are practice exercises provided with solutions and hints.
- Tests are provided chapter-wise.
- Past year questions are solved diligently.
- Perfect for all types of competitive exams.
It should come as no surprise that the QA section is indeed a very important subject in almost every competitive exam out there. This book is the 7th revised edition of the original book by the same author and has been developed keeping in line with examinations such as UPSC, SSC, banking, and railway.
The book currently comprises 27 important chapters that are required universally for the QA section in competitive exams and these chapters are recreated in a student-friendly procedure. The book highlights all the essential concepts along with small tips & tricks that help aspirants to grasp their overall ability of a certain topic in a much smarter fashion.
With the help of this book, students can easily familiarise themselves with topics such as arithmetic reasoning, table reading, graph reading, percentage analysis, and the like. The book also follows the current exam pattern and can serve as an exhaustive study for the UPSC exams.
- Helps in capturing the latest exam pattern for all the competitive ones.
- The theories for the chapters can be easily grasped along with complementary solved examples and formulas.
- Every chapter has its own set of smart tricks that can be used by students for quicker calculations.
- Each chapter has its set of questions that increase based on the overall difficulty.
- There are more than 1200 solved examples.
- More than 2500 practice problems are provided.
- Previous year questions are also offered.
Best Quantitative aptitude Books for Bank PO
This QA book comes with all the latest alterations along with the coverage of the main basic & advanced chapters. Some of the chapters include approximation, simplification, profit & loss, ratio & proportion, area & perimeter, probability, data interpretation, and so on. With the help of this book, students can cover most of the subjects without fail or spending time grasping the concepts.
All the chapters or topics have been explained in a much precise manner so that students could spend more time practicing the numerical. The topics are also provided with a reasonable number of practice questions so that students don’t have to worry about spending more money to get a practice set question booklet.
- The book has been written by a team of skillful authors and therefore each chapter is created in an ideal manner.
- With the help of this book, students don’t have to purchase a separate practice question booklet.
- Highly cost-effective and is easily available online.
- Full coverage of the current syllabus for quantitative aptitude in Bank PO exams.
Bank PO is one of the major bodies of the banking sector, which is highly responsible for its transparent and fair selection of candidates. This book can not only help in passing the PO exams but also passing the MT or Management Trainee stage – which occurs in three sections. Since the bank PO exam occurs in different sectional parts such as the prelims and mains, this book will help the student prepare for both.
The book currently comprises 20 chapters along with 5000 objective exams – especially for conceptual clarity. Furthermore, each chapter is also provided with enough study material, giving detailed explanations of all the questions and numerical.
Students will also be provided with practice set questions along with solved papers so that better conceptions could be enjoyed for the bank PO syllabus. This book can also be used for other types of banking system exams such as RRB, RBI Grade I, insurance exams, and the like.
- Contains solved questions and answers in a precise manner.
- Has around 20 chapters explaining the QA topic for competitive banking exams.
- The book contains about 5000 objective questions & answers.
For any type of competitive examination, quantitative aptitude forms an integral part of the selection procedure. This revised edition of the book has been specifically conceptualized for all the aspirants aiming for the banking PO exams.
The book is highly informative and can easily magnify the potential as well as the capability of the said aspirant. Each of the chapters provided in the book offers explicit, lucid, and concise explanations & definitions – which are also supported by a set of fully solved examples mainly for a better understanding of the overall subject.
The book also comes with a set of previous year questions, which can be practiced by users according to their will.
- Very concise and precise.
- Each chapter is provided with several solved examples so that users can use those examples to understand the topic at hand.
- Covers the latest syllabus of the banking PO exams.
- Comes with the previous year’s set of questions for better practice sessions.
- Enough definitions and explanations are provided for each topic-wise.
Best Quantitative aptitude Books for GATE
In case students are looking to learn various tips, tricks, and shortcuts to improve their overall time to answer a specific number of questions, then this is the ideal book for them. For a competitive exam like GATE, time is a critical factor. Therefore, students need to know the shortcuts to help in improving the time management procedure.
This book has been updated with the latest trend of questions, such as from topics like Caselets, Data Analysis, Data Missing, and the like. One of the unique selling points of this book is the specific stress on solved examples through which shortcuts can be understood quickly.
Each chapter comes with two-level of exercises, which increases in difficulty as the questions are solved one by one. Students can easily dump the lengthy procedures of solving a particular set of questions with the shortcuts mentioned in this book.
- The book has been updated with the latest syllabus.
- Can be used for not only GATE exams, but also other competitive exams.
- Comes with all the tips, tricks, and shortcuts required for the GATE exam.
- Lots of examples are provided for understanding purposes.
- Past year questions are also offered to the students.
If any student wants to appear for the GATE 2021 examinations and want to successfully pass the same, then this book is ideal for the same. The book has been fully revised for students to use it as a benchmark study material for the GATE exams.
The book has also been updated with the latest tips & tricks required to enhance the time management procedure for the student who is writing the examination. Each topic has been covered separately to ensure that clear understanding is obtained by the students.
Furthermore, students don’t need to worry about the previous year’s solved questions because the same will be provided in this book as well. As a result, the overall time and cost savings will be extremely higher.
- Lots of examples are provided for understanding purposes.
- Highly cost-effective solution
- Comes with the latest tips, tricks, and syllabus.
- Separate topics are provided for each chapter.
In today’s market, it’s extremely difficult to find a book that comes with all the latest and greatest questions as well as the study materials for understanding. However, students should not worry at all because this book comes with a set of comprehensive theory that can be understood quickly.
Solved examples are provided for each topic at hand, and previous year GATE questions are also offered on the table for the students to grasp easily. Solutions are provided for each question and students can go through the solutions to learn in-depth about any specific chapter. This book can not only be used for GATE exams but also other competitive exams too, such as Bank PO and ESE.
- Highly comprehensive book and versatile for all kinds of competitive exam preparations.
- Comes with previous year solved questions.
- Easy to understand book language, and each chapter is explained in detail.
Best Quantitative aptitude books for CAT
This book is defined as the thoroughly updated book for the CAT QA preparation requirements. Students can use this book for other MBA related exam preparations as well. Each chapter comes with detailed solutions to each question, along with added shortcut approaches for the same as well. T
There are about 23 chapters in the book and each chapter comes with its own set of illustrations. There are also four levels of exercise. There are more than 5000 sets of questions offered inside the book. Furthermore, the previous year’s CAT question papers are solved as well.
- Previous year solved questions and answers are provided in the book.
- More than 5000 questions are provided as well.
- Mock test papers are provided for practicing purposes.
- There are about four levels of exercises offered for each chapter.
- Chapters are offered with illustrations for better understanding.
Pearson is one of the most trusted publishers when it comes to books for CAT exam preparation and that’s why this is one of the popular books in the market. The book helps in spreading a unique learning procedure through which students can choose a smarter method of grasping the QA subject.
There’s no doubt that with the help of this superior learning process, CAT aspirants will be able to save time and thereby practice more questions before the exam day.
The book also provides tips & tricks on how to prepare for QA along with a chapter that demystifies CAT as an exam.
- Offers countless numbers of questions for practicing along with the relevant solutions.
- Trusted by students all around the world.
- Easy to understand language as well as solutions.
- Inclusion of previous year questions along with solutions.
- Shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
This book has been written by none other than Arun Sharma, who is a post-graduate from the prestigious college of IIM Bangalore. The author has been training CAT aspirants from the year 1996 and therefore has been highly successful in his endeavors.
In this book, the author has formulated the chapters in such a manner that the theory is set as per the latest exam patterns and syllabus. Each topic is divided into a block, which makes it easy for the students to understand the overall subject.
Lots of shortcut tips & tricks are offered by the book’s author to enhance the student’s time management schedule. Such a motive helps in faster problem-solving measures. Moreover, questions from other similar types of exams are provided from past CAT, IIFT, and XAT exams.
- Highly concise, topic-based book.
- Questions from other similar types of exams are integrated into the book.
- Shortcut tips & tricks are also provided.
- Written by a successful CAT post-graduate, Arun Sharma.
Best Quantitative books for SSC CGL
Oswal Publishers is very well-known in the world of books for competitive exams and with the help of this book, the publisher is trying to set a trend for new aspirants to study smartly. The book is said to be a key study material for RBI, UPSC, SBI, SSC, and other such competitive exams.
The book currently comes with around 45 different chapters along with more than 5000 MCQs. The language that has been used in explaining each solution is quite easy to understand and thereby recall in the exams as well.
- The book consists of 45 chapters.
- Easy to understand language for each of the chapter’s solutions.
- More than 5000 MCQs are provided.
- Great for other competitive exams apart from SSC.
If students are looking for an exhaustive book complete with all the necessary theories along with relevant examples, then this is the perfect one for them. This book is not only ideal for SSC exams, but also railway and banking exams.
There are also shortcut tips & tricks along with examples offered for each chapter along with detailed solutions. The book also incorporates previous year questions for student’s practice.
The book mainly focuses on dealing with high-level questions from topics such as advanced mathematics, arithmetic, missing data, caselets, sufficiency, data-based analysis, and so on.
- The theory is exhaustive along with shortcut tips & tricks.
- More than 2000 practice questions along with detailed solutions.
- Past year questions and answers are offered chapter-wise.
- Can be used for other competitive exams apart from SSC.
This book is said to be the best-selling guide book for all SSC and CAT aspirants out there. The entire syllabus is divided into 21 separate chapters, where each chapter is accompanied by a mock test and quick revision for all the chapters.
There are more than 400 fundamental concepts explained in this book along with more than 1000 examples for the same. Apart from that more than 5000 MCQs are handcrafted for students to practice over time, so that they can enjoy a winning exam score.
Each chapter has about 2-3 levels of questions for practicing reasons so that students get accustomed to higher levels of questions as a result.
- More than 400 fundamental concepts are explained.
- More than 5000 MCQs are provided in the book.
- About 1000 examples are provided for each chapter.
- The book has 21 separate chapters provided for the same.